The Spiritual Healing Temple adheres to the standards
set by The International Center for Reiki Training.
For more information about Reiki, visit http://www.reiki.org .
Reiki Classes are taught in the Usui/Tibetan Tradition.
Upcoming Class: Reiki II Certification Class, June 15!
Reiki I Class, April 14, 2013.
Contact Rev. Nancy Higgins for information and to register for upcoming classes, 413-512-0865; Email:SpiritualHealingTemple@gmail.com
ABOUT THE REIKI CLASSES
Reiki I Training - Cost: $100.
A $25 non-refundable deposit is required at the time of registration. Caregiver Discount of $25 is available.
Includes: History of Reiki The Attunement Process Practicing and Experiencing Reiki on Self and Others Emphasizing Reiki Self Treatment And Much More!
A "Caregiver" is someone who is responsible for the day-to-day personal healthcare of another either within the home, in the hospital setting, or in the nursing home / assisted living setting.
Reiki II Training - Cost: $250.
Next Class: Saturday, June 15. Register by May 29.
A $50 non-refundable deposit is required at the time of registration. No Discounts are available.
- Intensifies the Reiki Energy which Effects Deeper Healing
- Allows the Practitioner to Channel Reiki Energy for Distance Healing
- Introduces & Explains the Use of Three Empowering Symbols
- Provides Demonstration and Practice of a Sample Reiki Healing Session
- Prepares the Practitioner for Starting Their Own Reiki Practice And Much More! \
The class is a combination of lecture, discussion and experience. Following completion of this class, it is very important that all PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!
Reiki Advanced Reiki Training (ART)
A $50 Non-Refundable Deposit is required at the time of registration. No Discounts are available.
Pre-requisite: Reiki II Certification Attunements must have been received in person (not on-line or over the telephone).
This is a one day intensive. It includes:
- The introduction of another Usui Reiki Symbol which increases the strength of your Reiki energy.
- Reiki meditation that strengthens the mind and expands consciousness.
- Advanced techniques for using Reiki to solve problems and achieve goals.
- The use of crystals and stones with Reiki.
- How to make a Reiki grid that will continue to send Reiki to yourself and others after it is charged.
- Reiki psychic surgery that allows you to remove negative psychic energy from yourself and others and send it to the light.
- A guided meditation that introduces you to your Reiki guides wherein you receive healing and information.
- Finally, an exercise will be given for those planning to take Reiki Master training.
You must take ART if you want to take Reiki III/Master. This class is often taught with Reiki III as a three day intensive.
Reiki Master Training - Next Class To Be Announced.
Pre-requisite: ART - Attunements must have been received in person (not on-line or over the telephone); and, Personal Interview and Receipt of Documentation for a minimum of 10 ongoing Treatment Sessions of Clients. The Documentation Form is found in the Reiki Manual, or online, at http://www.Reiki.org/download/treatmentform.pdf.
This is a two day intensive. It includes:
- The complete Reiki III Usui/Tibetan Master attunement.
- Instruction on how to give Reiki attunements for Reiki I&II and ART and full Reiki Master.
- The Healing attunement as described on page I-13 of "Reiki, The Healing Touch."
- The Usui system of attunements is taught as well as the Usui/Tibetan system used by the Center.
- Two Tibetan symbols are given for a total of six.
- Lots of practice time doing attunements.
- How to give yourself attunements.
- Advanced Reiki meditation that harmonizes the energy of the chakras.
- The values and spiritual orientation of a true Reiki Master.
- Instruction is given on the Usui system of attunements as well as the Tibetan system.
- Other variations are also outlined in the class manual.
- Over half the class time is used for practice so the student becomes confident in administering Reiki attunements.
- Students practice giving attunements on each other so that each student receives many attunements. The Healing attunement is given and received by all students.
A class manual is included that gives detailed steps for giving all the attunements. This class is a powerful healing experience.
Occasionally, Spirit guides us to offer these classes at a reduced rate, especially for hospice workers and others serving in continuing care for others. At the time of registration, ask if this discount is available.
About Our Classes & Class Schedule
Rev. Nancy Higgins: Usui/Tibetan Reiki Master Teacher with Professional Membership to the International Center for Reiki Training. Rev. Mary Ann Tourjee: Usui /Tibetan Reiki Master Practitioner,
All Reiki Classes are taught by Rev. Higgins, assisted by Rev. Tourjee.